A Rich Variety Of Entertainment, Activities and past-times
There are a wealth of things to do in and around Halesworth, here are just a few of the more popular:
- There are some great events in Halesworth - see our events feature for more details.
- The Southwold to Walberswick ferry owners also offer one hour river trips along the beautiful Blyth estuary on their motorboat, "Daybreeze".
- The Cut Arts Centre in Halesworth offers a great range of music, drama and films throughout the year. Online booking.
- The Halesworth Museum, based in the Railway Station House, has a wide range of fascinating articles and artefacts showing Halesworth through the ages.
- Halesworth Millennium Green, the largest in England, is an area for leisure and enjoyment where people can enjoy nature and wildlife at first hand.
- Halesworth Cycle Routes. Surrounded by quiet country lanes and beautiful countryside, Halesworth is the ideal location for exploring this part of Suffolk by bike. Cyclists of all ages are welcome to join and enjoy guided rides.
- Watch Live Sport on multiple screens at The White Swan, London Road, Halesworth.
- Valley Farm near Halesworth, offers a heated indoor swimming pool available for private hire by arrangement.
- Halesworth Golf Club offers a wide range of top class facilities and welcomes golfers of all abilities.
- Southwold Golf Club has a 9-hole golf course. Also open to non-members and visitors to enjoy their facilities.
- The Blythweb Calendar is regularly updated and has details of all kinds of events in the area.
- See also the 'Places to Go' area of our links section.
For a more detailed listing of local activities check out the
Blyth Valley "Things to Do" Listings.